Thursday, September 1, 2011

So long San Diego...


San Diego,
    You have been what I call home for the past 22 years of my life. I can't think of a better place I could have been raised! You have provided your beautiful beaches and laid back lifestyle, which has really shaped me into the person I am today. As I move away to the big city of Los Angeles you will not be forgotten, I hold you and the locals close to my heart. As I sit hear and reminisce on all the good times I've had there I cannot help but to think of the late night taco shops, bar crawls in Pacific Beach, the view from the top of Mt. Soledad, and surrounding cities I got to explore. Out of the four houses my roommate Erin and I lived in I would have to say that 926 Missouri Street in Pacific Beach was my favorite! That house will be missed, but living there got me to where I am today! Moving there I thought I was a grown-up....leaving there I became one. CHANGE is GRAYte and I'm glad that the city of San Diego got me ready for my new journey in life. Los Angeles get ready and let's let the GRAYte times begin!
XOXO Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment